Every user who accesses the website (hereinafter referred to as visitor or/and user) is deemed to agree and unconditionally accept the following terms expressed herein without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, he must at his own responsibility refrain from visiting and using the website.
If you have any questions about this policy, contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company shall retain the right to freely amend or revise the terms and conditions of use whenever it deems necessary, undertakes to inform users of any change through its website.
Our company is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided on the website regarding the identity of the company and the services provided. Τhe company in the context of good faith is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries that were made by mistake in the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it realizes their existence.
Εvery user is free to use the website in accordance with the law and good morals. Our company does not make any kind of correction or intervenes in the data transferred by the user. Τhe use of the website is subject to national,
European and international laws and the user agrees not to use our website in order to violate these laws.
In the context of the above, the user agrees and undertakes not to use the website for:
1. Sending, publish, sending via e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful infringement and damage to the company or any third party or violates the confidentiality or confidentiality of information of any person,
2. Sending, publish, sending via e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content which offends morality, social values, minority etc.
3. Sending, publish, sending via e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements)
4. Sending, publish, sending via e-mail or transmission in other ways of any content which violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party
5. Sending, publish, sending via e-mail or transmission in other ways of any hardware that contains software viruses or any other codes, files, or programs that are designed to interrupt, damage, corrupt, or equip any computer software or hardware
6. intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations
7. harassment of third parties in any way
8. collection or storage personal data about other users
Τhe user agrees that all members, associates, employees, management, shareholders and other associates of the company are not responsible for anything that arises from third party members who use the website.
The company is responsible for processing and must manage and protect the personal data of website’s visitors and users in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016/EU), as well as the provisions of national, community and international law on the protection of the rights and freedoms of individuals regarding the processing of personal data, as applicable.
Use of data
You can visit this site without sharing any information about your identity. You will only be asked to do so if you wish to subscribe to the newsletter or schedule a meeting or contact us via the contact form.
The company uses the data of the visitors, as long as they have been registered through the contact form of the website for the communication with you.
What are cookies and how do we control them?
for the effective operation of our websites and to help you have the best possible access to our services. They are also used to customize the services offered and advertised to you, both on our websites and on other websites or social media.
We request only the absolutely necessary information to achieve the purpose of your service and information:
For the contact form: first name, surname, phone number, nationality, country of residence, e-mail and your message.
Your email address will be used to send business newsletters, if you have chosen to receive them, and you can stop receiving them at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com.
How we process your personal data and for what reasons
We process your personal data when we are going to provide you with our services or for specific purposes, including communication:
Regarding the communication, your personal data is used, in particular your email address and your contact telephone number in order to be informed or for any other difficulty, question or query that arises for the proper execution of our services.
If you choose to contact us through the contact form, none of the data you enter is stored on this site nor is it transmitted or processed by any person.
Retention time of personal data
Our company and the commissioned data processors maintain and process your data for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes of the business, such as communication.
At the end of this retention period, your data will be deleted completely or anonymously, with the collection of other data that no longer serves the purposes of the business.
Precaution we receive for the protection of your data
When you provide us with your personal data, we take steps to ensure that it is kept and managed securely. In order to protect your personal data, we take adequate physical, technical and organizational measures to protect them. We update and control the security technology we use on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to only those persons who need to know this data in order to provide you with the services you desire. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, illegal processing or alteration:
• access to your personal data is limited to the number of people authorized for that purpose
• the IT systems used for data processing are accessed only by authorized persons
• access to these ΙΤ systems is monitored to immediately detect and prevent unauthorized access
• the use of computer information systems and software, that have been installed, operates in a way that minimizes the use of personal data or/and user authentication data
• the implementation of security measures using advanced encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted over the Internet (SSL encryption)
• application of individual procedures for the protection of personal data and their secure deletion / destruction
• periodic inspection every 5 years and deactivation of inactive accounts
Processing of data by third parties and disclosure to them
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, except to those with whom we cooperate and who are necessary or facilitate the purposes of the company, but always under conditions that fully ensure your personal information is not subject to any illegal processing, meaning other than the purpose of the transfer in accordance with the above.
In any case our company will not sale or otherwise transmit or disclose personal data of visitors/users of its website to third parties, without the explicit consent of the visitor/user, excluding the application of legal dictations, if this is required by a court decision or decision of another public authority and to the competent authorities only.
In any case, unauthorized access to your personal data is prohibited.
In short, the processors have agreed and contracted with our company:
• to maintain confidentiality
• not send your data to third parties without the permission of the company
• take appropriate safety measures
• comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular with the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016/EU (GDPR)
In accordance with the law on the protection of natural persons against the processing of personal data (Regulation 2016/679/EU) and on the free movement of data, you have the following rights:
- a) Access and information
You have the right to be informed if we process your data. Therefore, you have the right to obtain information about which data we have collected, why we collected them, how long we will hold them, to whom we provide them, if automated decision making is done, but also for your other rights, such as that of rectification, data erasure, restriction of processing and lodging complaint with Personal Data Protection Authority.
- b) Rectification
You have the right to ask to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you or to complete further information about you (for example name rectification or updating address).
- c) Restriction and objection of processing
You have the right to ask to restrict or to object the processing of your personal data if you question the accuracy of the information, we hold for you, if you realize that we process your data illegally or if you no longer want to receive promotional messages for our services. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, used for special purposes such as direct marketing, research etc.
- d) Withdrawal of consent
If you have consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke it at any time for future effect.
- e) Portability
You have the right to receive in readable form the data you have provided or you have the right to ask to transfer your personal data to another organization for you.
- f) Erasure
You have the right to ask in writing to erase all your personal data, when the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, or if you wish to withdraw your consent for data processing and if your personal data have been unlawfully processed infringing the regulation about Personal Data Protection.
After we receive a request for erasure, we will permanently delete your registration and all data related to it within 30 days of receipt of the application.
- g) Lodging a complaint with the competent authority
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority which is Personal Data Protection Authority, in case of illegal processing of your data (http://www.dpa.gr/).
How will you be informed of any changes to this Policy?
We encourage you to read this Policy at regular intervals to know how your Data is protected.
Applicable law when processing data
Applicable Law is Greek Law, as shaped by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.