Private Pilot Licence (PPL) course can be the first step to the pilot career. The objective of PPL course is to train new pilots to operate single engine airplanes under VFR conditions. Learning how to fly an aircraft is a challenging but rewarding experience, going solo being the initial objective, subsequently leading to a Private Pilot Licence (PPL). After the completion of this course, the student will be able to fly for his/her own pleasure, alone or accompanied by others.
1. Minimum age of 16 years old;
2. Medical Class 2 Certificate;
3. Sufficient knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
You can start this course any time at our academy. All the theory (100hrs) is taught in English and can be completed either by distance learning or online/onsite and . The course can be completed within 2-3 months and depending on student's availability and performance.
As far as the flying training is concerned (45hrs + skill test), it is arranged individually for each student, including:
1. minimum of 35 hours of dual flight instruction, 5 of which may be completed in an FNPT;
2. minimum of 10 hours of supervised solo flight time, including at least 5 hours of solo cross-country flight time
with at least 1 cross-country flight of at least 270 km (150 NM), during which full stop landings at 2
aerodromes different from the aerodrome of departure shall be performed.
Your interest expression form has been sent successfully!