The privileges of an Instrument Rating Instructor (IRI) Course are to instruct for the issue, revalidation and renewal of an Instrument Rating (IR) on the appropriate aircraft category.
1. Valid EASA Aviation Medical Class 1;
2. Valid CPL / ATPLf Licence;
3. ELP level 4 or above;
4. have completed at least 800 hours of flight time under IFR, of which at least 400 hours shall be on aeroplanes, or if an unrestricted FI rating is held, at least 200 hours flight time in accordance with IFR of which no more than 50 may have been attained in a simulator or FNPT;
5. in the case of applicants of an IRI for multi-engine aeroplanes, meet the requirements below:
a) 500 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes;
b) 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aircraft.
1. 25 hours of teaching and learning instruction;
2. 10 hours of technical training, including revision of instrument theoretical knowledge, the preparation of lesson plans and the development of classroom instructional skills;
3. at least ten hours of flight instruction on aeroplanes, FFS, FTD 2/3 or FPNT II. In the case of applicants holding an FI(A) certificate, these hours are reduced to five.
Your interest expression form has been sent successfully!