The aim of the Commercial Pilot Course (CPL) modular course is to give the candidate the required training to a level of proficiency necessary to conduct single pilot public transport flights under visual flight rules.
Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) Course
1. Valid CPL / ATPLf Licence;
2. Valid night qualification or rating;
3. Flying experience to total at least 150 hours of flight time as pilot, including at least 100 h PIC;
4. Valid EASA Class 1 Medical;
5. Proof of having attained a pass at least the EASA CPL Theory examinations in the preceding 33 months;
6. Minimum age to commence the CPL modular course is 17;
7. Candidates are expected to have a proficient level of ability to communicate effectively in English.
1. 15 hours on SE airplane
2. 5 hours on ALX Alsim FNPTII Simulator
3. 11 hours on ME airplane
b) CPL for IR holders
1. 10 hours on SE airplane
2. 11 hours on ME airplane
c) Applicants holding MEP class rating shall get credit for 6 hours on ME airplane.
Your interest expression form has been sent successfully!