The privileges of a Class Rating Instructor (CRI) Course are to instruct for the issue, revalidation or renewal of a class or type rating for non-complex non-high performance single-pilot aeroplanes, when the privileges sought by the applicant are to fly in single-pilot operations.
a) In general:
1. Valid EASA Aviation Medical Class 1;
2. Valid CPL / ATPLf Licence;
3. ELP level 4 or above;
b) For multi-engine aeroplanes:
1. 500 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes;
2. 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane;
c) For single-engine aeroplanes:
1. 300 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes;
2. 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane.
The training course for the CRI certificate shall include, at least:
1. 25 hours of teaching and learning instruction, which will be fully credited to applicants who hold or have held an instructor certificate;
2. 10 hours of technical training, including revision of technical knowledge, the preparation of lesson plans and the development of classroom/simulator instructional skills;
3. 5 hours of flight instruction on multi-engine aeroplanes, or 3 hours of flight instruction on single engine aeroplanes, given by a qualified Flight Instructor (FI).
Your interest expression form has been sent successfully!